How to Get Involved
- Membership (download application)
- Volunteer opportunities
- The Help Centre (click to visit web site)
- Legal Centre (click to visit web site)
- Fundraising Committee
- Our mix of Board members and community volunteers make up our Fundraising Committee for The Help and Legal Centre of Northumberland. The committee meets throughout the year, as needed, in preparation for fundraising events, like our annual Empty Bowls Dinner & Auction, Golf Tournament, Yard Sale, BBQ in support of Northumberland United Way, and yearly Christmas Appeal. Volunteers can help with certain events, or join the committee to help throughout the year. Please contact email@example.com for more information on joining our fundraising efforts.
- Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors is a 10-member group that governs The Help and Legal Centre of Northumberland and its two sister agencies, The Help Centre and the Northumberland Community Legal Centre. Board members play a vital role in providing the community voice and help to set the goals and priorities for client services and programs. Board members generally serve two-year terms and are elected annually at the AGM. To run for election, Board Directors must be members of the organization, be at least 18 years of age, and reside or work in Northumberland County. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Board Member job description and more information.