Intensive Housing Program
Do you need help finding housing in Northumberland County?
The Help Centre supports low-income residents with the services of an Intensive Housing Worker.
The Intensive Housing Worker will assists with:
- Housing search
- Setting up apartment viewings
- Completing rental applications
- Building relationship with landlords
- Reviewing personal budget
- Assessing other needs linked to housing
- 3 month follow up to address needs.
For those more self-sufficient, weekly Northumberland housing listings are provided for client take-away.
If you need help finding affordable housing in Northumberland please contact Mary Beth at 905-372-2646 or send her an email.