The Senior Services Help Program
- helping connect seniors to the services they need
According to Statistics Canada, Northumberland County has one of the largest per capita populations of seniors in Ontario. Seniors represent a significant number of clients who request our services.
In 2015 The Help Centre launched the Seniors Program in order to assist low-income seniors and their families to better manage their daily life by:
- Navigating through resources and other community services
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Forms completion
- Attending appointments and meetings with the senior as needed
- Helping to downsize living arrangements.
Meet our Senior Services Coordinator
Compassion, Dignity and Respect