What is considered sexual harassment? A few of the possible behaviors are:
- Unwanted sexual advances
- Unwanted touching
- Request to exchanging sex for employment benefits
- Off-color or comments that are sexual in nature
- A request for sexual favors
- Unwanted offensive romantic attention
- Offensive sexual conduct, gestures
- Unwanted exposure to pornography
- Unwanted offensive sexual texts, emails or social media communications
If you or someone you know has been a victim of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace please contact the Northumberland Legal Clinic. We offer free & Confidential advice.
Call us today at 905 373-4464!