The Senior Services Help Program
- helping connect seniors to the services they need
According to Statistics Canada, Northumberland County has one of the largest per capita populations of seniors in Ontario. Seniors represent a significant number of clients who request our services.
In 2015 The Help Centre launched the Seniors Program in order to assist low-income seniors and their families to better manage their daily life by:
- Navigating through resources and other community services
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Forms completion
- Attending appointments and meetings with the senior as needed
- Helping to downsize living arrangements.
Meet our Senior Services Coordinator
You can meet our Senior Services Coordinator in the office or in your home, free of charge!
Contact by phone 905-372-2646 or 1-888-698-3382
Compassion, Dignity and Respect